To prevent a delay or cancellation of your procedure, please follow these guidelines the night prior and morning of your surgery:
- Food/Drink — Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your surgery except clear, non-alcoholic beverages up to two hours before your designated arrival time.
- Smoking — Do not smoke after midnight the night before your surgery.
- Clothing — Wear loose, casual, comfortable clothing to fit over dressings. Please remove all makeup, nail polish, jewelry and piercing jewelry.
- Valuables — Please leave valuables at home.
- Medications and Supplements — Discuss with your surgeon all medications (both prescription and over-the counter), vitamins and supplements you are taking as most should be stopped prior to your procedure.